Discount package: One click orders six recordings plus PDF of digital notes.
This series includes these recordings (can also be ordered individually here):
Note: As you can see from the catalog numbers below, this series has been taken from past conference recordings (15SW01 = 2015 Southwest Conference on Botanical Medicine, etc). If you are a regular on our site you may have purchased all or part of this series already. You can search your download library for the catalog numbers to check.
- 15SW01 Therapeutic Uses of the Cannabinoids and Other Cannabis Compounds Part 1 Kenneth Proefrock
- 15SW02 Therapeutic Uses of the Cannabinoids and Other Cannabis Compounds Part 2 Kenneth Proefrock
- 18SW03 Use of Cannabis Compounds for Health and Disease Treatment: A Science-Based Review Christopher Hobbs
- 15ME30 The Influence of Cannabis on the Psyche Kevin Spelman
- 17SW25 Cannabis and Cancer: Sifting the Science Jonathan Treasure
- 17SW17 Cannabis as an Alternative to Opioids, Benzodiazepines, NSAIDs and other Drugs Jonathan Treasure, Kenneth Proefrock, Paul Bergner
Based on scientific research and clinical experience, these six audio recordings offer the clinician detailed information on Cannabis prescribing, the most appropriate delivery system for specific conditions, possible side effects and interactions. Includes complete references.
Features up-to-date information on medicinal uses of Cannabis (medical marijuana) for pain, cancer, mental health conditions and more. Includes digital book of lecture notes (50 page pdf).
Price for six recordings and digital lecture notes: $55 ($70 value)
Naturopathic CE available for this series, including 6.5 pharmacy credits.
Read more details about Naturopathic CE for the Cannabis Therapeutics Series.
Cannabis Therapeutics (PDF) 52 pages.
Included with the six recordings in the series.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Series: Cannabis Therapeutics
- Event: Herbal Educational Services Recording Series
- Product Code: 18CAN
- Availability: In Stock