Discount package: One click orders six recordings plus 61-page PDF of digital notes.
In this collection Paul Bergner begins with an overview of thyroid physiology, ideal hormone balance and nutrients for the thyroid. Jason Miller's lecture looks at the endocrine network through the lens of traditional Chinese medicine, and nutrients, botanicals and iodine for treatment. Mary Bove's presentation centers on thyroid and women's health, and Jill Stansbury investigates the research showing the connection between the thyroid and the reproductive system.
Kenneth Proefrock speaks about his clinical experience treating both hypo and hyperthroid disorders, including the increasing incidence of Graves' disease in the pediatric population. David Winston wraps it up with an extensive review of botanicals for common thyroid conditions.
This series includes these recordings (can also order individual recordings):
Note: As you can see from the catalog numbers below, this series has been taken from past conference recordings (15SW01 = 2015 Southwest Conference on Botanical Medicine, etc). If you are a regular on our site you may have purchased all or part of this series already. You can search your download library for the catalog numbers to check.
- 13SW09 Updates on Botanicals for Subclinical Hypothyroid Paul Bergner
- 16SW28 Women's Thyroid Health Mary Bove, ND
- 14ME30 Thyroid: Hashimotos, Graves', Botanical Medicine, Nutrition and Iodine Jason Miller, DACM, LAc
- 05SW03 Botanical Therapies for Thyroid Disease Kenneth Proefrock, ND
- 10ME30 Botanicals for Modulating Thyroid Hormones and the Reproductive System Jillian Stansbury, ND
- 19SW05 Thyroid Disorders, the Underlying Causes, and their Effective Treatment with Natural Remedies David Winston, RH (AHG)
Price for six recordings and digital lecture notes: $55 ($70 value--see book outline below)
Naturopathic CE available for this series, including 1.5 pharmacy credits.
Read more details about Naturopathic CE for the Thyroid Series
NOTE: The information on this site is provided as a research resource for health professionals and is not intended to replace diagnosis and treatment by a qualified health care practitioner.
Thyroid Management Series (PDF) 60 pages.
Included with the six recordings in the series.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Series: Thyroid Management for Clinicians
- Event: Herbal Educational Services Recording Series
- Product Code: 20ThySeries
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: thyroid, hashimoto, reproductive system, hormone balance, endocrine network, iodine