Discount package: One click orders nine recordings plus 137-page PDF of digital notes.
These nine audio recordings offer a wealth of advanced clinical information on the relationship of the gastrointestinal system to physical and mental health. Presented by experienced practitioners, the series covers botanicals for basic gut health and a review of herbal and nutritional gastroenterology.
The first four recordings listed below include clinical recommendations for healing the gut-brain axis with botanicals, treating intestinal permeability and managing small intestine bacterial overgrowth (SIBO). The series concludes with a 2-part examination of the latest information on the vagus nerve and the brain’s effect on the gut and overall immunity. Includes a digital book of lecture notes with complete references (137-page pdf outlined at the bottom of this page).
This series includes these recordings (can also order individual recordings):
Note: As you can see from the catalog numbers below, this series has been taken from past conference recordings (15SW01 = 2015 Southwest Conference on Botanical Medicine, etc). If you are a regular on our site you may have purchased all or part of this series already. You can search your download library for the catalog numbers to check.
- 19SW19 Herbs for Restoring Gut Mucosal Health and Function Mary Bove, ND
- 16MEGBPt1andPt2 The Digestive System and Neurological Health: Healing the Gut-Brain Axis with Botanical Medicine, Part 1 and Part 2 Jason Miller, DACM, LAc
- 18SW23 Demystifying SIBO (Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth) Katie Stage, ND
- 16ME04 Rebuilding Damaged Intestinal Walls and Treating Gut Permeability with Botanical Medicines Jillian Stansbury, ND
- 14SWGIPt1andPt2 Herbal and Nutritional Gastroenterology, Part 1 and Part 2 David Winston, RH (AHG)
- 17VagusPt1andPt2 Vagus Nerve: The Brain’s Effect on Immunity and Gut, Part 1 and Part 2 Donald Yance, RH (AHG)
Price for nine recordings and digital lecture notes: $75 ($105 value--see book outline below)
Naturopathic CE available for this series, including 2.5 pharmacy credits.
Read more details about Naturopathic CE for the GI Series.
NOTE: The information on this site is provided as a research resource for health professionals and is not intended to replace diagnosis and treatment by a qualified health care practitioner.
Gastorintestinal Health Series (PDF) 137 pages.
Included with the nine recordings in the series.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Series: Gastrointestinal Health
- Event: Herbal Educational Services Recording Series
- Product Code: 19GISeries
- Availability: In Stock