Speaker: Donald Yance, RH (AHG). This two-hour presentation includes detailed material on prevention and treatment,.
- The dualistic role of the immune system and CoV
- The immune system, nervous system, and endocrine system connection
- Warning to those taking specific pharmaceuticals, namely NSAIDs, ACE inhibitors, and even PPIs
- Botanical Medicine and CoV - prevention, first-line treatment, and adapting for specific presenting symptoms/complications, age, secondary chronic disease, and constitutional makeup
- The importance of a fever and how to use diaphoretic herbs in conjunction
- Specific diet recommendations and nutrients for prevention and treatment
- Other modalities: sinus flush, bath therapy, chest rubs, and poultices, humming, chanting, laughter, etc.
Related product: The PowerPoint for this recording is available here: 2020 Southwest Conference on Botanical Medicine: Conference Book Download (PDF)
Note: Donnie Yance has updated his presentation on managing COVID and we'd like to make it available to anyone interested. Here is a link for downloading at no extra cost: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ptDDtHwWYcbBoU4Frl6TGuMEmmRgqFk2/view?usp=sharing
Also available in video (for purchase separately on Vimeo).
Naturopathic Physicians: This recording has been approved for 1.5 general CME credits by
- Oregon Board of Naturopathic Medicine (OBNM)
- Arizona SCNM (Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine)
More information: CME for NDs: Southwest Conference 2020
Targeting COVID-19 with Natural Medicine
- Event: 2020 Southwest Conference on Botanical Medicine
- Product Code: 20SW30COVIDYance
- Availability: In Stock