Speaker: Lise Alschuler, ND One click orders parts 1 and 2. This intensive explores pharmaceutical side effects as one of the biggest challenges facing the medical profession today. Lise Alschuler, ND draws on her years of clinical experience to bring us the most current information on managing drug reactions, and in some cases safely discontinuing the pharmaceuticals causing them.
Related product: The PowerPoint for this recording is available here: 2021 Southwest Conference on Botanical Medicine: Conference Book Download (PDF)
American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) has approved 4.0 distance-learning Prescribed Credit. This approval applies to CME for:
- Medical Doctors (MD)
- Osteopathic Doctors (DO)
- Nurses (RN)
- Family Nurse Practitioners (FNP)
- California Naturopathic Physicians (ND) and others
Naturopathic Physicians: This recording has been approved for 4.0 Pharm CME credits by
- Oregon Board of Naturopathic Medicine (OBNM)
- Arizona SCNM (Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine).
Pre-Conference Intensive: Managing Pharmaceutical Side Effects and Discontinuance - Part 1 and Part 2
- Event: 2021 Southwest Conference on Botanical Medicine
- Product Code: 21PharmPart1andPart2
- Availability: In Stock