Speaker: Katie Stage, ND and Arianna Rodriguez, ND We examine the differentiation, characterization, and management of acne, rosacea, and other skin conditions using conventional and natural therapies. In addition, we touch on botanicals that improve skin quality for people of all ages.
Related product: The PowerPoint for this recording is available here: 2021 Southwest Conference on Botanical Medicine: Conference Book Download (PDF)
Also available in video (for purchase separately on Vimeo).
American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) has approved 1.5 distance-learning Prescribed Credit. This approval applies to CME for:
- Medical Doctors (MD)
- Osteopathic Doctors (DO)
- Nurses (RN)
- Family Nurse Practitioners (FNP)
- California Naturopathic Physicians (ND) and others
Naturopathic Physicians: This recording has been approved for 1.0 general and .5 PHARM CME credits by
- Oregon Board of Naturopathic Medicine (OBNM)
- Arizona SCNM (Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine)
Natural Approaches to Skin Conditions Primarily Affecting the Face
- Event: 2021 Southwest Conference on Botanical Medicine
- Product Code: 21SW03
- Availability: In Stock