2021 Medicines from the Earth Herb Symposium
Date: 6/4/21 - 6/7/21
Theme of this year's annual symposium: Building Mental and Physical Resilience with Botanicals. Thirty-two presentations by fourteen experienced herbal practitioners. Some highlights:
- Effective Pain Relief with Botanical and Nutritional Medicine with David Winston, RH (AHG)
- Panel Discussion: Restoring Mental Health in the 21st Century: Managing Chronic Overwhelm with Jill Stansbury, Jill Crista and Kenneth Proefrock
- A Seasonal Model for Working with Depression with Kat Maier, RH (AHG)
- Conquering Toxic Mold Exposure with Jill Crista, ND
- Vaporizer Technologies: Safety Considerations and a Mechanism for the Delivery of Botanical Medicine with Kenneth Proefrock, NMD
- Restoring Mitchondrial Function in Mental Health with Mary Rondeau, ND
- Clinical Uses of Autumn Crocus (Colchicum autumnale) with Jill Stansbury, ND
- Botanical Medicine Targeting Cancer Stem Cells with Donald Yance, RH (AHG)
- Post-Infectioous Autoimmune Encephalopathies (PANDAS and PANS) with Jill Crista, ND
- Pre-conference Intensive: Targeting the Biological Terrain in Collaborative Oncology with Jason Miller, DACM, LAc
- And more!
Purchase the digital download of the lecture notes (PDF) and recordings (MP3) here on our website (see product listings below).